With enthusiasm and renewed strength we opened our store in C/ Ayala, 34 in Madrid.
We had hard days, too many..., days of uncertainty, of not knowing, of not understanding anything. But here we are.
During the confinement the company has continued working from their homes, answering the calls and carrying out the steps that at this moment we had to manage, giving tranquility and support to our customers. We have worked a lot on social networks to make you feel close to us.
In addition, Alma en Pena is present in many countries and stores around the world and large shopping centers like El Corte Ingles, and all of them have done, are doing and will continue to do for quite some time an incredible effort to survive. These are going to be difficult times where your support will be essential, we have to help the small shops, the neighbourhood shops, and Alma en Pena has been by the side of the customers supporting them at all times.
But the most important thing in this "de-escalation" phase is not to forget. It's great to be able to be on a terrace and go to the beach, do sports, take walks... but Alma en Pena doesn't forget all those people who are no longer there.
The whole team of Alma en Pena sends a big hug to all those people who have lost a relative. We have our heart sad.
We can not forget those who have worked for all of us. And there are many of them. Also all the people who are having a hard time, who have no resources and who need everyone's help. We cannot remain on the sidelines, we must collaborate in whatever way we can.
We ask you to be careful and to observe all the health safety measures. Measures that are implemented in any shipment or in our own store in C/Ayala, 34 in Madrid:
- A maximum of 6 people are allowed in the establishment.
- The staff will wear gloves and a mask.
- Gloves and hydroalcoholic gel will be offered at the entrance of the establishment.
- Shoes will be tried on with special bags for the feet.
- Numerous posters ask people to wear a mask in the shop, as required by law in closed spaces.
- A warning is given about the 2-metre distance between people that is obligatory.
- Shoes that have been returned will be kept in quarantine for 48 hours.
We also want to comment that you have 30 days from the date of receipt of the order to make changes or returns.
We wish you a happy summer with Alma en Pena.