www.almaenpena.es (hereinafter, the Website) is a website owned by VIZGAR SHOES, S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF / NIF No.: B02408011 and registered office at: Calle Cabo Machichaco, Nº73, C.P. 28290 - Las Rozas De Madrid (Madrid).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the prior acceptance of the current Conditions of Use at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify said Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; In case of not being satisfied with them, we beg you, refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except with regard to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies made (whatever the medium to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the rights of use that are described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Website, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the graphic design and image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against the persons who perform imitations or unfair uses thereof.
It is allowed:
• Web browsing, that is, access and display of the same in a device, being authorized any temporary or accessory reproduction, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technology transmission process. Browsing certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
• Benefit (after registration) of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
• Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
• Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of data from third parties.
• Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation to any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in media of the materials susceptible to downloading the Press Room section is exempt from this prohibition.
• The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through it.
• The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may prejudice the normal functioning of the Website, to other users or to any third party.
It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, provided that they are not made in a way that harms the public and brand image of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products to which reference is made in it. In the establishment of links to the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion over the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
Is prohibited the establishment of links from websites or pages whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links is expressly forbidden the use of elements extracted from the Web, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
Under no circumstances may links to the Website from third party websites or websites imply relations between THE OWNER and their owners, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by THE OWNER about them, so THE OWNER does not will be responsible at all regarding its content and lawfulness.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOUR
As a client or user of the Website, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through it and not to use them to:
1. Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
2. Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
3. Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
4. Disseminate contents that attempt against the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
5. Attempt against the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to THE OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being entitled to withdraw them when deemed appropriate.
We accept debit, credit card and paypal payments.
Our shippings are free of charge! We ship to: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Eslovakia, Slovenia, Spain (mainland and Balearic Island), Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Romania and Sweden.
Other countries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The delivery of orders oscillates between 3-6 days. We tell you the process since you make your order.
1. store confirms your order (usually within 24 hours)
2. The day following on-site messaging collects the order from the warehouse.
3. the next day the order is already on the way to your house.
* understanding that Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not considered working days. Sometimes the order may be delayed from 1 or 2 days, since our service depends on a human chain where store, messaging and our own management is involved. We promise to take care of your order reaches you in the shortest possible time.
Important! Check your order as soon as possible and check that all this right. Returns within a maximum period of 14 days will only be accepted from the delivery of the order.
WITHDRAWAL / RETURNS
Consumers who purchase via the Internet have the same legal and consumer rights as those who shop at traditional markets.
To make a return you must follow the following process:
1. Returns will only be accepted within a maximum period of 14 days from the delivery of the order.
2. Write an email to email@example.com, explaining the reason for the return and with the following details:
- Order numbers, these appear in the emails that have sent you when making the purchase.
- Clarify which model you want to return, in case there are several within that order.
- Complete collection address, telephone.
- It is essential to send the model in its original box and in good condition, removing shipping notes or labels from previous shipments.
- It is necessary to wrap the package for the collection of the agency.
In almaenpena.es we offer you two situations for your possible returns:
- Situation 1. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase.
For only €6 per article (VAT Included), we will send a MESSENGER to collect your order, so you do not have to travel to make the return, and we will proceed to refund the amount of the item subject to the return minus the cost of return.
The returns of the orders will be paid to the same card with which the payment was made, once the package has arrived at the warehouse of origin and in an approximate term of 6 days. Remember that the term of credit on your credit card depends on your bank.
- Situation 2. Error in shipping or product quality problems.
If this is your case, it is imperative that you send an email with photos of the tare, or problem of the shoe to
In this case the return will have no cost associated with any, and the customer can decide whether to receive the correct product or cancel your order and receive 100% of the amount of your purchase, including shipping and cash on delivery applied.
In both cases, for the return of the money, the consumer must wait for the approval of the return operation, by almaenpena.es, that will carry out, within a period of not more than 7 days, the relevant quality reviews and State of the product as well as of its containers and packaging object of the return.
IMPORTANT: To make any return it is essential that this should be done with the original packaging and the packaged package.
To request a product change, the customer must contact customer service within 14 calendar days after receiving the order.
For reasons of health and hygiene, products that have been unsealed or used after delivery will not be accepted, so they must be in perfect condition and under the same conditions in which they were received.
To manage any exchange of products purchased in www.almaenpena.es the customer must contact our Customer Service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the telephone 916658462, whose schedule of attention to the public is of 8.30am to 3.30pm.
The customer must indicate the order number and we will tell you exactly all the steps to follow. We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
The customer can cancel the order without any charge and without giving any reason, should contact as soon as possible with customer service on the phone: 916658462, or through the following email address: email@example.com.
If the order has not left our stores, we will cancel it without problem, but if the order is already on the way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once confirmed the receipt of the same, the amount of the product will be refunded and return will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as the way in which they appear presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained in the Web updated and free of errors, does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating.
Neither is it possible to obtain any result or specific purpose, so access to and use of the Website is the exclusive responsibility of the users and customers.